Duties to include but are not limited to:
• To contact businesses or individuals by phone, in order to convince potential customers to buy insurance policies or services of the company, based on agreed script describing the policy / service.
• Provides explanations on the products/services offered and their prices in response to questions from potential customers.
• Adapt/Fits the sales scripts to better address the needs and interests of individuals.
• Respond to telephone calls from potential customers who have been requested through other direct marketing actions.
• Record and verify names, addresses, purchases and reactions of customers/prospect in the Telemarketing software platform.
• Send documents by email or mail to customers that have shown an interest in the product/service and/or have acquired/bought a policy/service as a result of telephone sales. Require credit card data to customer for the payment of policies/services sold to be uploaded directly in the company s bank partner platform (secure environment).Reports to supervisor of particularly complex situations that require higher-level decisions.
• Contacts the customer in case of withdrawal in order to understand the motivation and to keep the sale.
• Keeps the levels and sales performance established by the management
• To undertake any other duty or responsibility that may reasonably be requested from the Head of Sales.